With all the versatility and innovation you have come to expect from the VersaPro™ bases, introducing VersaPro Shampoo. This refined shampoo is a concentrated sulfate-free base suitable for various hair care applications. When massaged into the scalp and hair, it creates an elegant and rich white foam. VersaPro Shampoo contains panthenol, a multifunctional ingredient known to help repair and strengthen damaged hair, reduce split ends and create more volume.
6. Michael J. Fevola, PhD. Ingredient profile: Decyl Glucoside.Cosmetic & Toiletries 2013; 127(8) 552-558.
11. Study Report - Fision KeraVeg18®: Strenght & Elasticity, Wet & Dry, Sensory and Antioxidant Hair Studies.
Tri-K Technical Brochure, 2015.
12. Oshimura E, Abe H, Oota R. Hair and Amino Acids: The Interactions and the Effects. Journal of Cosmetic Science 2007; 58(2007): 347-357
13. Oshimura E. Hair and Amino Acids. Cosmetic & Toiletries 2013; August 5.
Airless dispensing options, now available for hair
care. New to the UV-resistant MD™ Dispensers
line is Actuator S, which when paired with the MD
pump bottle of your choice, provides a sleek and
innovative way to dispense and protect shampoo formulations. Suggested: MD Pumps with Actuator S
(Product No. 6688)
NOTE: it is recommended to always place the over-cap when not
in use to protect product from heat and moisture.
Fision KeraVeg18™, a registered trademark of TRI-K Industries Inc.
In an effort to continuously raise the bar of our VersaPro family, VersaPro Foam is a unique leave-on solution for hair and skin
care applications. This cutting-edge foam contains natural cosmetic ingredients proven to fight scalp discomfort and helps
maintain the integrity of the skin barrier. With the use of our foam dispenser, it creates a dense and luxurious white foam.
15. Surjushe A, Vasani , Saple DG. Aloe Vera: A Short Review. Indian Journal of Dermatology 2008; 53(4): 163–166
16. Qadir MI. Medicinal and Cosmetological Importance of Aloe vera. International Journal of Natural Therapy 2009; 2: 21-26.
7. Belcher LA, Muska CF, DeSalvo JW. Evaluating 1,3-Propanediol for Potential Skin Effects. Cosmetics & Toiletries 2010; 5(125): 81-86.
8. Durham RF, Miller R, DeSalvo JW. Natural Glycol Replacement for Hair and Skin Care.. Personal Care 2010; 2010: 73-76,
17. Study Report - FruitBio: Evaluation of the smoothing effect. Sederma Technical Brochure, 2014.
18. Study Report - Hairspa: Measurements of scalp moisture and skin barrier integrity. Sederma Brochure, 2014.
MD™ Foamers are a new addition to the MD line with a UV-resistant view window and a convenient screwon actuator. Available in two sizes: 50 mL (Product No. 6701) and 110 mL (Product No. 6700).
The properties of the foam produced are dependent on both the quality of the foam base and the dispenser used. The MD foamer is essential to create a dense and creamy foam.
Hairspa™ and Fruitbio™ are used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Compounding with salicylic acid has always been a challenge due to the process needed to solubilize the powder in a water-based product. Now, with this advancement from MEDISCA, these difficulties will be a thing of the past. Salicylic Acid Solution 50% is a unique water-soluble form of salicylic acid developed to ensure an elegant pharmaceutical compounded formulation.
As the most important beta hydroxy acid (BHA) used for skin and hair care, salicylic acid is commonly prescribed by physicians to treat acne, rosacea, psoriasis, dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. This impressive ready-to-use solution eliminates the need for alcohol to compound a preparation, and will solubilize in less than 15 seconds which will free up your time and improve efficiency. When following formulas calling for pure salicylic acid powder, simply use twice the amount of solution to achieve the same final concentration.
The sample formulas listed below are provided courtesy of MEDISCA Network. For full access to complete formulas, log in to your MEDISCA Network account. Register now if you don't have one.
99 Water-soluble 50% Salicylic Acid solution used (NDC 3040)
Note: Compatible with fragrances if desired.
DISCLAIMER: The following are typical formulas for products using our bases in formulations. These are presented for informational purposes only, and are not
intended to represent or suggest any uses or any specific formula for any particular case. All such formulations are at the exclusive judgment and responsibility
of the physician and the pharmacist.
Sign up for free email updates to receive the latest news about products, services and events from MEDISCA.
Participate in our MD Dispenser survey now!
You have successfully added to the cart.
Please note that MEDISCA will no longer accept any returns and will not issue any credits for active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Copyright® 1989-2020 Medisca Inc.
All rights reserved
Back to Top